Gentle, intelligent, enthusiastic
Country of Origin
Clubs, Registries & Associations
(Based on breed recognition. See store for details on this particular puppy.)
- American Canine Association Inc.
- American Canine Registry
- American Kennel Club
- American Pet Registry, Inc.
- Continental Kennel Club
- Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- National Kennel Club
- United Kennel Club
The Boston Terrier, also known as the Boston Bull Terrier, is a compact and muscular dog. Their body is short with a square appearance along with a square shaped head which is flat on top. The Boston Terrier’s muzzle is wide and short with a bite that is either even or slightly undershot. Their wide-set eyes are large and round. Their ears are small and can be either cropped or left natural. Boston Terrier come in a variety of colors including seal, brindle and white, black and white, and brown and white.
- The Boston Terrier is a gentle, alert, intelligent, and enthusiastic breed. Unless they get the proper amount of mental and physical exercise, the Boston Terrier can become rambunctious and stressed.
- The Boston Terrier is known to be reliable with children and the elderly and likes to be part of the family.
- They generally get along well with non-canine pets, but may become dominant and fight with other dogs if the owner does not show proper leadership.