Gentle, intelligent, enthusiastic
Country of Origin
Clubs, Registries & Associations
(Based on breed recognition. See store for details on this particular puppy.)
- American Canine Association Inc.
- American Canine Registry
- American Kennel Club
- American Pet Registry, Inc.
- Continental Kennel Club
- Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- National Kennel Club
- United Kennel Club
The Boston Terrier, also known as the Boston Bull Terrier, is a compact and muscular dog. Their body is short with a square appearance along with a square shaped head which is flat on top. The Boston Terrier’s muzzle is wide and short with a bite that is either even or slightly undershot. Their wide-set eyes are large and round. Their ears are small and can be either cropped or left natural. Boston Terrier come in a variety of colors including seal, brindle and white, black and white, and brown and white.
Their short fur also keeps them from shedding too much. Check out our blog about other breeds of dogs that don't shed.
- The Boston Terrier is a gentle, alert, intelligent, and enthusiastic breed. Unless they get the proper amount of mental and physical exercise, the Boston Terrier can become rambunctious and stressed.
- The Boston Terrier is known to be reliable with children and the elderly and likes to be part of the family.
- They generally get along well with non-canine pets, but may become dominant and fight with other dogs if the owner does not show proper leadership.