Intelligent, loving, energetic
Country of Origin
Clubs, Registries & Associations
(Based on breed recognition. See store for details on this particular puppy.)
- American Canine Hybrid Club
- Designer Breed Registry
- Designer Dogs Kennel Club
- Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- International Designer Canine Registry
The Boggle, also called a Boglen Terrier or Boston Beagle Terrier, is a cross between a Beagle and a Boston Terrier. Their body is small but muscular with a square shaped head and floppy ears. Its large eyes are similar to a Boston Terrier, but its muzzle and tail resemble a Beagle.
- The Boggle is an intelligent and active breed with a pleasant disposition and loyalty towards their owner. They are also confident, brave, and alert.
- Boggles do not like to be left alone, so constant attention should be shown to them to keep them happy and active. This trait makes the designer dog a suitable pet for big families where plenty of human interaction is available.
- The Boggle has a gentle and tolerant behavior similar to the Beagle. Known to be affectionate towards children, they also get along well with other pets of the family.
- Boggles can get bored easily because of their active and energetic nature.