The Siberian Husky is a strong and agile working dog originally used to pull sleds in Siberia and Alaska. Huskies have oval, medium sized eyes that can come in brown, amber, blue, or any combination thereof. Their eyes can also be half brown or half blue (called parti-eyed) or one brown and one blue eye (called bi-eyed). The Siberian Husky’s ears are triangular and set high on their head. Their coat can come in almost any color, from black to white.
Click on “Available Puppies” to check out our adorable puppies.
- The Siberian Husky is loving, playful, friendly, and high energy (especially when they’re young).
- Huskies are intelligent and very trainable, but tend to obey a command only if they see their owner is a stronger leader than themselves. Training a Siberian Husky takes patience and consistency.
- Due to their high energy level, Siberian Huskies make good jogging companions.
- This breed likes to howl, will get bored easily, and won’t do well if left alone for long periods of time without a lot of exercise. A lonely Husky or one that doesn’t get enough mental and physical exercise will get destructive.
- This is not a good dog for someone who lives in an apartment.
Animal Kingdom and Puppies 'N Love pet stores are Phoenix based, family owned and operated and have been in the retail pet business for more than 40 years. We built our solid reputation by matching happy, healhty pets with loving new owners. We know the bond that exists between a pet and it's owner is one of life's greatest experinces.
We purchace only the highest quality puppies from USDA licenced breeders and hobby breeders (hobby breeders are those with four or less breeding females). Our breeders meet or exceed the standards set forth in the Animal Welfare Act, enforced by the USDA. We mandate our puppies are bred ethically and safely. We also ensure the adult breeding dogs are as healthy and happy as their pups.
Our puppies come first. We promote the highest standards in animal welfare by:
- Committing ourselves 100 percent to the health, safety and welfare of our puppies
- Scrutinizing our breeders and only buying puppies from the best
- Working closely with customers to match them with breeds that best fit their lifestyle
- Promoting responsible pet ownership through Homes for Life, Trendy Pet & Rescue, education and community outreach
We are committed to providing outstanding customer service and follow-up support.