Toy: 6-10 lbs. Mini: 13-20 lbs.
Standard: 20-75 lbs.
Intelligent, active, affectionate
Country of Origin
Clubs, Registries & Associations
(Based on breed recognition. See store for details on a particular puppy.)
- American Canine Hybrid Club
- Continental Kennel Club
- Designer Breed Registry
- Designer Dogs Kennel Club
- Dog Registry of America, Inc
- International Designer Canine Registry
The Schnoodle, also known as a Schnauzerdoodle or Schnauzerpoo, is a cross between the Schnauzer and Poodle breeds. It can come in three sizes: Toy Schnoodle, Miniature Schnoodle, and Standard Schnoodle. They have round heads with almond-shaped eyes, a short muzzle, and floppy, hanging ears which give them a teddy bear-like look. Being a hybrid breed, the Schnoodle can have either a strong body and rough hair like a Schnauzer or slender body and curly hair like a Poodle. Their coat comes in various colors including black, brown, gray, tan, white, silver, red, or apricot.
- Schnooldes can be friendly, affectionate, easy-going, and obedient; making them ideal family dogs.
- Being a cross between the Schnauzer and Poodle, traits from both parents can be observed in these dogs, making them alert and playful like a Schnauzer or intelligent, active, and obedient like a Poodle.
- The Schnoodle is known to be a loyal and devoted dog, making them highly protective towards their family, which can also make them a good watchdog.