Energetic, brave, loyal
Country of Origin
Clubs, Registries & Associations
(Based on breed recognition. See store for details on this particular puppy.)
- Continental Kennel Club
- American Kennel Club
- United Kennel Club
- National Kennel Club
- American Pet Registry, Inc.
- American Canine Registry
- Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- North American Purebred Registry, Inc.
- American Canine Association, Inc.
The Yorkshire Terrier is a small breed. Its head is flat on top and their muzzle is medium sized with teeth that meet in a scissors or level bite. Their ears are V shaped. The Yorkshire Terrier’s coat is long, fine, and silky and falls straight down to their side. As adults their coat is a steel blue and tan color, but as puppies it is brown, black, and tan.
Poodles are considered a low shedding breed. If you're looking for other dogs that don't shed a lot, please visit our blog.
- Yorkshire Terriers are eager for adventure and seem oblivious of their small size. Although small, they are energetic, loyal, brave, and clever.
- Yorkshire Terriers are affectionate with their master, but can become yappy, apprehensive of strangers, and aggressive to other dogs and small animals without strong leadership from its owner.
- Due to their small size, Yorkshire Terriers are commonly only recommended for families with older, more considerate children.