Help us help homeless pets this holiday season!
Christmas came early for shelter pets! See how you can help too by watching this
.com News story.
We are collecting new and gently used (much needed) items for the hundreds of homeless pets in Maricopa County. Please help us make sure these pets are given a holiday of their own by dropping off your donation at any of the following Valley pet stores:
- Paradise Valley Mall - Puppies 'N Love
- San Tan Village - Puppies 'N Love
- Animal Kingdom - Arizona Mills Mall
While we sell purebred and hybrid puppies, we support the adoption of homeless pets from local shelters in Maricopa County. In fact, you can learn more about adopting vs. purchasing right here on our
. We believe every dog, puppy and every loving pet deserves a happy, healthy home.
Maricopa County operates two shelters in the Valley, the East Valley Animal Care Center, 2630 W. Rio Salado Parkway in Mesa, and the West Valley Animal Care Center, 2500 S. 27th Ave. in Phoenix. On any given day, the facilities care for more than 900 dogs and cats and open their doors for a daily influx of between 75 and 125 animals. In 2017, the shelter helped more than 30,000 stray, lost or injured dogs and cats, all while maintaining a save rate of 94 percent. You can donate directly to MCACC
Only a fraction of the shelter’s annual budget is supported by public dollars; the rest is financed through fees, services, grants and especially donations from people like you. Because of this, we have an ongoing effort to raise money for MCACC and the pets in its care.
How we give back:
- There are donation bins in all of our Valley stores (365 days a year) and each month we donate 100 percent of the money collected to MCACC.
- November is Animal Shelter Awareness Month and we collect much-needed items in our stores for the pets in the care of MCACC.
- In 2017, we donated hundreds of our homemade, gourmet dog treats to an annual fundraiser, where all money collected from their sale went to MCACC.
- During the holiday season, we collect donations, pet food and other needed items, like leashes, collars, toys and bedding for pets in our county shelters.
How you can help:
- You can donate and support the hundreds of employees and volunteers who day in and day out selflessly care for thousands of homeless pets each year.
- Each cent counts and your support will help provide a better life for these animals and can ultimately save their lives. Donate here .
- Support your local shelters with money if you can or with your time. To learn more about MCACC click here .