Friendly, energetic, intelligent
Country of Origin
Clubs, Registries & Associations
(Based on breed recognition. See store for details on this particular puppy.)
- International Pomsky Association
- Pomsky Club of America
- Dog Registry of America, Inc.
The Pomsky is a cross between a Siberian Husky and a Pomeranian. Their physical appearance is generally that of a Husky, only smaller. Their coat colors often exhibit that of their Husky parent which is usually a variation of white, black, and grey.
- The Pomsky is intelligent, loving, energetic, playful, and self-assured; traits both the Siberian Husky and Pomeranian have.
- Being highly protective of their owners, the Pomsky can make great guard dogs; even trying to take on an adversary larger than themselves they view as a threat to their family despite their small size.
- Unlike the Siberian Husky, the Pomeranian can sometimes be cautious around young children and some Pomskies can display this trait.
- Given their generally small size, the Pomsky can live in a variety of homes, from an apartment to a large house. However, it will require daily exercise and mental stimulation to avoid boredom and destructive behavior.