The Boggle, also called a Boglen Terrier or Boston Beagle Terrier, is a cross between a Beagle and a Boston Terrier. Their body is small but muscular with a square-shaped head and floppy ears. Its large eyes are similar to a Boston Terrier, but its muzzle and tail resemble a Beagle. Discover more about our Boggle puppies for sale below!
- The Boggle is an intelligent and active breed with a pleasant disposition and loyalty towards their owner. They are also confident, brave, and alert.
- Boggles do not like to be left alone, so constant attention should be shown to them to keep them happy and active. This trait makes the designer dog a suitable pet for big families where plenty of human interaction is available. The Boggle has a gentle and tolerant behavior similar to the Beagle. Known to be affectionate towards children, they also get along well with other pets of the family.
- Boggles can get bored easily because of their active and energetic nature.
Clubs, Registries & Associations
(Based on breed recognition. See store for details on a particular puppy.)
- American Canine Hybrid Club
- Designer Breed Registry
- Designer Dogs Kennel Club
- Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- International Designer Canine Registry
Average Weight: 20-40 lbs.
Personality Traits: Intelligent, loving, energetic
Country of Origin: United States
Check out the Boggle puppies for sale we currently have in our stores. If there are none here, please contact us and we’ll be in touch. Our pet staff is knowledgeable and can answer any questions you might have.